Finance Solutions for Prestige and Performance Cars from Optimum Vehicles
Optimum vehicles supply competitive car finance packages on all their prestige and performance vehicles through carefully chosen finance partners at the best rates and terms in York, North Yorkshire.
Our specialist team have been providing Hire Purchase. PCP, Finance Lease and Contract Hire to individuals, small business owners, large PLC's and ex company car owners for over 10 years for periods from 12 to 60 months.
Your dedicated team member will guide you through the best way to fund your vehicle to suit your circumstances making your car purchase easy and convenient.
Its easy to apply for finance, please complete the application form on this page or call us today
Six Reasons To Consider Finance
1. Your loan is set at a fixed rate of interest so you know exactly how much you'll pay each month.
2. Applying for vehicle finance is quick and easy and won't involve lengthy meetings with your bank manager.
3. Finance decisions are made in minutes while you wait, meaning Optimum Vehicles is your sole point of contact.
4. Flexible loan terms allow you to select an affordable monthly repayment plan that suits your budget.
5. Keep your savings in the bank or your credit lines open, should you need to borrow in the future.
6. Our vehicle loans offer you a secure and reliable method of funding from a selection of reputable and responsible lenders.
Hire Purchase (HP) If you choose to pay for your car with a Hire Purchase agreement, you will usually pay an initial deposit and will pay off the entire value of the vehicle in monthly instalments. Once all the payments are made, the Hire Purchase agreement ends and you own the car.
A lease is essentially a long-term rental agreement, offering sole use of a car for a set period at a fixed monthly price. Leasing a car lets you avoid any unexpected costs by offering a fixed monthly payment for the term of the lease.
PCP is another form of car finance and similar to Hire Purchase, however instead of paying off the entire value of the car in monthly instalments, you are basically paying off the depreciation. At the end of your PCP agreement, there is still a final value (often known as a balloon) outstanding. You can then either repay this amount and keep the car or change it.